|Company Name||Yiwu Tianying Optical Instrument Co., Limited|
|Country/Region:||Zhe Jiang - China|
|Contact:||Wang Bao Lingsell manager|
|Last Online:||21 Jul, 2018|
TianYing M150 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition man 1.5km, detection man over 2km and up to 4km -640x512. The M150 is an ideal low cost medium-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions.
The M150 provides powerful continuous optical zoom capability on the thermal image, this way operators can gradually zoom in while keeping your focus all the time, customize their active field of view, observe from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time. The 20.8° wide angle view will give you excellent situational awareness.
The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system. The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. The M150 is extremely suited for border and coastal surveillance, but also for mid-range threat detection.
M150 continuous zoom uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras specification features:
1) The latest Uncooled 17microns 40mk(F1) 640x512 VOx Infrared Thermal Imaging Sensor Core.
2) MRTD 300mK(F1,room temperature, typical 240mK).
3) Combine high end 30-150mm continuous focus lens recognize man 1.5km, detect man beyond 2.2km.
4) Optics axis accuracy 1.5pixel.
5) Observation from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time.
6) Support auto and electric focus.
7) Vdeo output 25Hz/30Hz analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
8) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
9) Less than 440mm in length.
10) Less than 8kg in weight (Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design IP67).
11) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
12) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
M150 Continuous zoom Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Recommended Use:
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
50mm/200mm F1.0/F1.1 LWIR dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
50mm/250mm F1.2 or F1.0, dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
100mm/330mm F1.2/F1.4, or F1.4/F1.6 dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
150mm F1.0 LWIR single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
200mm F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens..
250mm F1.1 or F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
45-180mm F1.2 or F1.0, LWIR continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
25-250mm F1.5, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
75-330mm F1.4 or F1.6, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
|Embed HTML Code:||