|Company Name||Yiwu Tianying Optical Instrument Co., Limited|
|Country/Region:||Zhe Jiang - China|
|Contact:||Wang Bao Lingsell manager|
|Last Online:||24 Apr, 2018|
TianYing M150 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition man 1.5km, detection man over 2km and up to 4km -640x512. The M150 is an ideal low cost medium-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions.
The M150 provides powerful continuous optical zoom capability on the thermal image, this way operators can gradually zoom in while keeping your focus all the time, customize their active field of view, observe from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time. The 20.8° wide angle view will give you excellent situational awareness.
The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system. The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. The M150 is extremely suited for border and coastal surveillance, but also for mid-range threat detection.
M150 uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras Features:
1) The latest Uncooled 17microns 40mk(F1) 640x512 VOx Infrared Thermal Imaging Sensor Core.
2) Combine high end quality 30-150mm focus continuous FOV lens detect man beyond 2200m, very good weather condition 4400m, recognize man 1500m, detect vehicle 6700m, support auto and electric focus.
3) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
4) MRTD 300mK(room temperature F1).
5) Observation from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time.
6) Video output Analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
7) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
8) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design (IP67)
9) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
10) Option support remote control PELCO-D, built-in arrester Max 3000V, reticle.
11) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
M150 continuous zoom thermal imaging infrared camera Specifications:
|Material||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide Microbolometer|
|FPA Formats||≥ 640 x 512 pixels|
|Spectral Response||8 ~ 14 μm|
|Pixel Pitch||17 μm × 17 µm|
|NETD||≤ 40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature, typical < 35mK)|
|Frame Rate||25Hz/30Hz, or 50Hz/60Hz|
|Lens||30 ~ 150mm F1|
|Field of View,°||≥ 20.8° x 16.6°~ 4.2° x 3.3°, or ≥ 33.2° x 24.9 ° ~ 6.6° x 5°|
|Detect/Recognize human range*||≥2.2km / ≥1.5km|
|Detect/Recognize vehicle range**||≥6.7km / ≥3.5km|
|Image Control||Imaging Enhance, denoising, Polarity: White Hot / Black Hot,|
|Image Adjust||Contrast, Brightness, Zoom, Polarity and Shutter Notification|
|Focus adjusstment||Auto/electric focus.|
|Input / Output|
|Input power||24V DC/24V AC, 110V/220V AC, Option 28V DC, 12V DC|
|Control Port||RS232/RS422 alternative|
|Power consumption||< 3W (steady-state).|
|Video output||Analog PAL or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL, Option NTSC.|
|Option support||PELCO-D, Built-in arrester Max 3000V, Reticle.|
|Operating temperature, °C||-40°C to +60°C , temperature shock 5°/min|
|Storage temperature ,°C||-50°C to +70°C, or +95°C|
|Environmental qualification||MIL-STD-GJB150 or MIL-STD 810F|
|Weight, kg||≤ 8kg|
|Standard Packing: Data/video/power Cable, Power Adapter, Software , User Manual, Hard Case etc.|
|Note||*Detecting human distance is given at levels of 94.5% success probability and 2°C temperature difference between target and background, very good weather condition is 50% probability.
**Detecting 2.3m x 2.3m vehicle is use for 3 pixels x 3 pixels.
***Actual range may vary depending on camera set-up, environmental conditions, user experience and type of monitor or display used. ****Technical information is subject to change without notice.
50mm/200mm F1.0/F1.1 LWIR dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
50mm/250mm F1.2 or F1.0, dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
100mm/330mm F1.2/F1.4, or F1.4/F1.6 dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
150mm F1.0 LWIR single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
200mm F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
250mm F1.1 or F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
45-180mm F1.2 or F1.0 LWIR continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
25-250mm F1.5, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
75-330mm F1.4 or F1.6, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
|Embed HTML Code:||