|Company Name||Yiwu Tianying Optical Instrument Co., Limited|
|Country/Region:||Zhe Jiang - China|
|Contact:||Wang Bao Lingsell manager|
|Last Online:||21 Sep, 2019|
TianYing M250 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition man 2.5km and detection man 3.5km - 640x512. The M250 is an ideal low cost medium-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions.
The M250 provides powerful continuous optical zoom capability on the thermal image, this way operators can gradually zoom in while keeping your focus all the time, customize their active field of view, observe from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time. The 25° wide angle view will give you excellent situational awareness.
The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system. The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. The M250 is extremely suited for border and coastal surveillance, but also for mid-range threat detection.
M250 continuous zoom uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras specification features:
1) MRTD 300mK(F1,room temperature, typical 240mK).
2) Optics axis accuracy 1.5pixel.
3) Observation from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time.
4) Support auto and electric focus.
5) Vdeo output 25Hz/30Hz analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
6) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design IP67
7) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
8) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
M250 Continuous zoom Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Recommended Use:
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
M250 continuous zoom surveillance thermal imaging cameras specification features:
|Detector type||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide|
|Pixels||> 640×512, 17μm×17μm|
|NETD||≤40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature typical 35mK)|
|Focus Length||25mm to 250mm.|
|Brightness & Contrast||Auto/Manual|
|Command and control||RS485, option RS422, RS232.|
|Power supply||12V DC|
|Detection range||>3.5km (human)|
|* - Note:||*Technical information is subject to change without notice.
** - Depending on the region of sale.
|Embed HTML Code:||